Driven by a culture of collaboration and exellence, the team at HTS is comprised of individuals who use their unique skills and experience to exceed client expectations..
We are always interested in hearing from qualified, experienced individuals who want to become part of our team.
If you are interested in joing the team we would love to hear from you. Please reach out via our Contact Us page here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Must be willing and able to work as a field technician as well as in our new workshop as required. This is an exciting opportunity within a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. We are looking for an experienced mechanic to carry out the following duties:
- Routine services and repairs (breakdown, corrective and preventative maintenance)
- Fault diagnosis (electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic)
- Engine and transmission repairs and rebuilds
- Maintain accurate records of work completed
- Must be able to work unsupervised and work offsite
- Must be a qualified diesel mechanic and hold current drivers licence
- Must be able to work within a team environment and autonomously
- Attractive salary